Just Another Suggestion

There should be an option where you can make it to where you can mute someone’s icon, as in make it to that you can see them on the online list. I know you could just click the button where you only see the people on your watchlist, but what if you want to meet someone new or something like that? I’m reaching out to all the people who have had beef or some personal stuff going on that made their rp stop. This happened to me because of something that I had fixed, not going into detail about it, just saying someone is mad for no reason. Anyway, here’s a nice thing to say: People make mistakes and they deserve chances.

2 Likes

That… Could actually be a good feature to have. I know that some people have that pit of either sadness, guilt, or anger in their stomach whenever they see a ‘used-to-be-friend’ that turned on them for pretty much no reason, cause I know that happened to me. If Accipiter sees this and approves of this feature, he has my blessings and thanks.

1 Like

I see (or at least read) everything :grin: . But in cases like these, I like to hear the community talk about it before I add my own thoughts, so that I don’t affect the discussion too much.

Oh, gotcha gotcha. Still though, thanks for checking this out!

Or not, I’ll just deal with it :3