Important Statement + The Future of Salagalu

Hello everyone,
I’m announcing that due to my ongoing mental instability as a result of many problems within’ my personal life, I have decided it’ll be for the best that I’ll be stepping down to take a break from the site and in the process, seek therapy.

Because of this, all future updates planned for Salagalu, such as the 4th playroom in The Plum, the much-anticipated radio station update, and the updated map have been postponed indefinitely, while events such as the air show and the lantern festival are canceled outright.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience, and I’m sorry to everyone.

What is the future of Salagalu?

I know some of you might be concerned about what’s going to happen with Salagalu when I go AWOL from the community in an attempt to improve myself. Rest assured, the ownership of Salagalu will temporarily be transferred to Shinyuu Wolfy until I return. Unfortunately, no updates would be pushed during that period.

As for my involvement with the Salagalu project, I will still be working behind the scenes once I have some free time and not with a therapist. When I make my return, I sincerely hope that I can be improved.

The final update issued

• Removed LGBTQ and Christmas limited-time offerings, as those were an oversight after the event ended. Some LGBTQ-themed items such as rainbow ice cream were introduced into the menu!

Signing off for the final time

2 Likes

My recollection was that you asked a number of people in the Park if they were interested in Salagalu and they all told you that the idea you had wasn’t really a fit for the platform, that it was overly ambitious and that the platform was already so infected with urban sprawl that it would likely go largely unnoticed.

You then proceeded to go room to room attempting to promote the idea, but did not get any bites despite your best effort.

All that aside, I wish you luck on your journey to recovery. All the best!