I'm new here and I need help building an area

So it’s been a while since I’ve been playing without really taking part in the forum and I’ve planning to build a public area but I kinda need some help with all of it in general so I would really appreciate it if someone could assist me with the creation of that area.

2 Likes

Try typing the command “help build areas” in game as a first step. If you need any help after that, I’m sure we can help out.

1 Like

I already did those steps ,I just need help with setting the area ,name ,description and location on the map.

1 Like

For the area to be linked publicly, you’ll need a builder to review it. Usually folks will post a summary of the area they are proposing here, then ask for a review.

You want to make sure your area descriptions are filled out and double check them for grammar and spelling issues. Plus, you’ll want to have all travel messages filled out and complete for all the rooms in the area. There’s probably more they’ll want to look at, but those can be some of the big ones.

1 Like

ok thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Check out teleport academy for a general overview of the process. And feel free to poke people with the builder tag if you’re stuck (search for builder in the characters filter).

2 Likes