I need help for a friend!

Hello there, i was planning to make this post yesterday but i felt somewhat unsure about it, but at the end i have to search a way to fix this
a friend of mine Milk Topaz u other alts as their characters is no longer able to uses wolfery on her computer, somehow, I have tried to ask and it says that it has already been trying with other browsers and with a vpn but that it cannot access its account. I have no idea what would be happening then since it seems quite strange to me that at any moment a device stops working with a website…

@Accipiter Are there things I can ask and thus know more information about the problem please?

1 Like

Hiya ^w^ try asking them to clear their cache, it could be that the site was cached incorrectly and is resulting in the described behaviour. If that does not work check that they don’t have anything that may be blocking any of the required recourses. If that fails then I guess you can check that the router isn’t blocking anything (of course if they tried with a VPN then it should still work).

If all still fails then try on mobile as well, if that works then it must be something with the computer.

Can I ask what browser they are using and if any of these tests resulted in a different outcome. (May make debugging the problem easier for acci)

1 Like