Hostel Image

It is a weird and disturbing image. I spend some good time here when I wanna lurk and get somewhere private. I’d really rather not have an image here at all. But… discuss? I’m welcome to one that… has no ‘bodies’ in it. Maybe a picture of just scenery.

1 Like

I agree! The photo feels very out of place compared to the nicer photos around Sinder. I understand why the photo has people packed in there like that as I’m sure there are a ton of players sleeping inside but the photo itself is just… off-putting. It sort of looks like something out of a horror movie to me.

1 Like

I must say it was an interesting experience waking up to that picture for sure, hm. I’ve removed it for now and I’ll ask around for better ideas.

Psst: if you know a good artwork for the hostel you can reach to me.

1 Like

The new one isn’t much more appealing to me. Still has a very… AI generated cheese to me. Considering this is the first image people see upon login, I do think there is importance here.

Again, I might ask for discussion here? My preference is no image at all.

I like the cozy image the hostel has right now. The lighting is certainly welcoming! But, as it is a dark room, no image would be understandable.

It does look like that. First time I saw it, gave me the heebie-jeebies.
((Edit: No idea if I spelled “heebie-jeebies” right, LOL.))

We still want to motivate people to move out of the hostel. You shouldn’t see that image at all because you live in the apartments or elsewhere in the world.

But yeahs, I hear you. The image is full of random noise. Unfortunately all the local places of similar kind are packed with people so I can’t just barge in and take photos.