[Hoping to Build] A school for any area

I haven’t built anything for the community/general realm yet, but I absolutely adore building on Wolfery!
I’ve noticed that both Sinder and Lamplight have schools that are ‘in construction’, so I’d love to finally contribute with a build of my own.
I’d be willing to provide for any area that needs a school.
All I need are general ideas of what theme the place should be, such as modern or other things, and whether I should include private rooms for sexual things (such as dark bathroom stalls).
(I’m only planning to build one school, just so you know :rofl: )

And a small question, where should I get my images from? For my private builds, I just use Google and disregard the site, fully guilty, but I’d like to be more professional-ish with a public build. If there’s any free and no-copyright picture site, please link!
(If I should use AI or just go no images for most of the rooms, I can do that too)

3 Likes

I’d be happy to work with you to have a school in Lamplight. My only requirements are that it be designed well, match the theme of Lamplight, and that you remain active to promote your area. This is exactly why I designed my area with room for attachments!

1 Like

Yay! I’ll make sure it matches!
You’ve seen my writing style I believe, and I’ll make sure to catch as many typos as I can.
I’ll probably start working on it tonight, but I’m not sure about an estimated time of completion.
I’m always around, so promoting shouldn’t be a problem :smiley:
Yes to sex-allowed bathrooms? >v<

1 Like

I have 16 rooms almost completed! I’m currently working on exit messages, but I think I’m almost done with the build! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Here’s the main room ID #ckg295m9gbrlcsr60800

Edit: I’ve included 2 more rooms and completed possibly all the exit messages! Pretty much all done!
Is there anything I should add?
(We have several ERP-allowed rooms, I think four or five)

Also I intend to maybe make a librarian character since the library has an ERP-allowed room too :rofl:

2 Likes

Any updates on this project? I know this thread has been dead for a while, but it’s an idea I really like! A school is a great setting, both for my storynerd ass and for those who like the ageplay ERP aspect!

And yes, I did finally make a forums account just to comment here-

Shame I didn’t see this when it was announced. Wouldn’t have minded having a grade school type place added to Eisenhorn LOL

Should this still be an ongoing project and you’re in need of images, I’m happy to help. I designed all images in Eisenhorn and Linseria. It’s easy peasy for me to get everything you need done in a day.

We’re still waiting on @Dalton_Raccoon or a builder’s approval. Sorry for slow QvQ
Yay storynerd!

Also welcome to the forums :3