Flower store [Linked]

Hello I am Freyja and I would like to introduce a Flower store into the town of Sinder hopefully on Sinder lane area.

Frey’s flowers is a nice calming little flower store with 3 main rooms and a number of places you need to find. I hope that people can find it a nice place to role play to relax and have fun and learn a little about different types of flora. I have it all set up so far and would like the builders opinions.

I have used a combination of public domain, stock images and AI art for the rooms and flowers you can click on and all the links are safe.

Teleportation ID #cgcu0im9gbrh4ujtgt80

6 Likes

This is definitely a cute and fun idea. The educational aspect is definitely something unique too.

3 Likes

I have put a note for builders in the room you port into so you can find the other rooms

2 Likes

love it! :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Where could I find it?

2 Likes

at the moment it is awaiting the builders to look it over

2 Likes

Ah, okie sorry, I bet it’ll look really pretty and beautiful

2 Likes

look forward to seeing it ^w^

2 Likes

Okay, I am pretty sure meeting the Maker wasn’t in the list of my plans for the day. Bless the Maker and His water. Bless the coming and going of Him. May His passage cleanse the world. May He keep the world for His people.

aaaanyways.

It’s a nice little area,looks very cosy to me. There’s a bunch of minor typos scattered mostly in the exit messages, but otherwise it sseems good!

…snip…

The rest of the notes will be a pm becasue there are lore consequences on sharing them.

5 Likes

I think i have managed to correct a lot of the things which you put in the notes to me correct and i look forward to seeing if i have manged to get it all done. :slight_smile:

thank you for the feed back and it does look like i missed an entire area with Grammarly >.<

5 Likes

The store is looking good so far and just a few miner changes have been done. so I’m just waiting for the next builder to have a look through and hopefully everyone might get to see the store ^_^.

2 Likes

This sounds like a nice idea.

3 Likes

I did another pass over and cleare the remaining typos (it’s mostly you’re/your, missed capitalisation and such). I’d think this looks fine now.

We’ll need to discuss where to land this, becasue Sinder is somewhat crowded lately.

3 Likes

I’m always happy to share a building if I needed to but I did also see a small building just west of Sinder Town Center on Sinder lane that doesn’t seem to be in use.

2 Likes

I’m afraid that one’s actively occupied.

3 Likes

I know there were three buildings on West Sinder Lane at one point. I’d gladly welcome another neighboring business that isn’t a sex based one by the Arcade. Last time, I felt like a red light district was growing up around my place, lol. Of course, I have no clue how the area owner feels about any of this.

3 Likes

The problem with West Sinder Lane is that we can’t jsut keep adding things in there endlessly. East Sinder Lane is somewhat confusing nowadays and I don’t think it helps any newcomers to have more and more areas added to Sinder. Remember, everyone starts at the train station and the best thingy we can offer is an opportunity for them to explore. There should be options, but not the overwhelming amount of such. It takes a bit of time to do the city planning and make sure that the routes are still legible and easy to follow.

There are several options on the table for the flower store. It’s a lovely little piece that is thematically appropriate for Sinder and we are working on finding it a good spot so that everyone could enjoy it.

5 Likes

Well yeah um… About that-

2 Likes

The store is now available at the forest edge.

4 Likes

I bet it looks really good and also any key ways of where to go to the shop?

2 Likes