Festival in Do'nezo

Have you noticed the two moons in Do’nezo? You haven’t? You’re aware of them now.

In late August, as the Pale Moon rises to overtake the Blood Moon, the residents of Do’nezo fast during the day and only eat after dark. On Saturday, September 3rd, come to Do’nezo to join in the celebration of the rising of the Pale Moon and the end of the fast. There will be booze, drugs, food, and probably a bunch of dancing.

The event begins at: 2022-09-03T20:00:00Z

To access the location where the event will take place, take the train from Platform 2 to Do’nezo, then keep going east, out into the desert to the old ritual grounds. This events is for adults only, and will have themes of substance use and sexuality. Regardless of what time of day it is for the palyers involved, the event takes place at night in-universe.

8 Likes

I’ll bring some of the finest teas in the land to serve at a stall there, for those who prefer a lighter substance to use.

The Château can supply you with wines for the occasion, too!

@Shinyuu and @Match, please feel free! It’ll be ~exotic~.

1 Like

I can’t bring much besides shape-shifting entertainment, but its perfect timing for me. I hope to see n meet with you all there!

The event is now over. Thank you for the overwhelming response. I’m glad so many people enjoyed. See you next time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes