[Feature] Scroll to bottom/skip to now hotkey for message buffer

It would be nice to have a hotkey (and UI button) to force the output buffer to the end. This would help get back to current when scrolling waaaay back in history, and help mitigate the “buffer stops scrolling” issue until that is more permanently resolved.

Something easy, like “Esc” in the command window would be nice.

Currently: You CAN click into the message log window and hit “End” which is fine, but requires an extra click and isn’t clearly documented anywhere.

Oh, I missed replying to this.

I agree, this is indeed a good idea.
Not sure about using Esc. Maybe. Maybe some CTRL + combo?

But overall, it is a useful feature!

Yeah. Just “Esc” came to mind because Discord uses it for the same functionality, it isn’t used by anything else typically, so you can hit it randomly without worrying about messing anything else up, and most other key combos either don’t make sense or are already taken. Ctrl+Esc is a shortcut for the Start Menu under Windows, for example. Ctrl+C is copy, of course. Shift+Esc pops up the “task manager” in Opera it turns out, and the command prompt in the Wolfery UI doesn’t seem to actually do anything with Esc at the moment.

I am convinced: Esc it is :slight_smile:

I might start by just adding the shortcut key, and in a later update add the clickable link.

/Accipiter