[Feature] Allow protect sleeping rooms for guests

This is something I would suggest not be implemented until locks are in place. But the gist of it is that I would like to see the ability to make a personally owned locked room protected from guest sweeping. Not that it’s a current problem, to my knowledge. But where there’s a will, there’s a way. As things stand now, my pergola is a guest sleeping chamber for myself and my friends, notably for when we would like to come online together and play without having to hunt one another down or request a summon. The problem is that… Once my region is attached to the mainland, in due time: visitors will become abundant as players frolic about to explore, whether it be to take in the new sights, or because they themselves are new and wanting to get acquainted. With that flood will come not only new sleepers in the pergola that will either be or not be weeded out, depending on who they are… As well as the risk of a broad sweeper who just poofs my personal guests from their resting place.

By protecting from guest sweeping, I mean a tick box in the room editing section to make the sweep command only work for staff and the room owner. Staff as a mandatory backup in case of finagling troubles.