Event ended | Salagalu 1 year anniversary

The large poster displayed on the board, shows the 5 prefectures/city flags flying beside each other, and a large Salagalan flag flying above the 5 flags with a dark background. Behind the flags is the glowing outline of Sautuwai and Serenity Island and 5 stars inside the map, indicating the locations of the cities.

Flames of Salagalu

On March 9, 2023, Salagalu was linked to the realm and became a tourist destination for the realm. From 2024-03-09T06:00:00Z2024-03-23T05:00:00Z, Salagalu’s president will be hosting a large celebration and the festival which will last for 2 weeks.

Visitors will be able to experience Salagalu at its finest during the 2 week party. The best chef will be visitng Salagalu to cook up various expensive and luxurious dishes, including the finest cheese, steak (yes, Wagyu included), lobsters, cakes that looks like a work-of-art, cavier, truffles, and more. Wines from various parts of the realm will be provided by The Plum under The Seven Seas, only providing the rich and intense flavored ones, although we have lighter version for those who are not a heavy drinker, and non-alcoholic beverages like water and orange juice.

Every single night, a massive lightshow will be illuminated on all 5 cities. Each and every skyscrapers, fireworks, and thoudsands of drones will light up the pitch black skies, in some instances it feels almost like magical. Performers dressed up in traditional Salagalan outfit will also be out both day and night to give Salagalu a more upbeat environment, and in some cases you can even take home a replica of the ancient outfits.

If you’re interested in shopping for the event-specific items, MarketPalace, The Plum, and 10 P.M. will be selling those items themed after Salagalu. We hope to see you come celebrate with us and visit Salagalu after the event is over! ^~^

Note: To access Salagalu, go Sinder Train Station -> Platform 2 -> Grey Line -> Salagalu Metro Station -> Seaport. Various Party buses will be deployed and all Taxis will be pulled from service for 2 weeks when the event starts.

Small update, the image of the ship has been removed at the request of the artist owner.

Hello! Just an update, I will be delaying the event until tomorrow since I didn’t have time to properly set up the event.

I apologize for the further delays of the event since I was too busy with life.

1 Like

I will be extending the event until the end of the month.

The event is now live! Be sure to come visit and have a great time, and once again I deeply apologize for the delays.

The event has ended. Thank you everyone for coming to Salagalu and almost suppressing Sinder in terms of player count in one area. Hope to see you again soon.