Escape Rooms!

Hi guys! So… for those of you that don’t know me, Hi, my name is Konner in wolfery, and irl I am a MASSIVE fan of escape rooms! With a few rooms I’ve made, I’ve been testing out some neat little features and tricks to make things a bit more interactive which gave me an idea! What if I could make a few escape rooms and join them in one venue for people to wander in and challenge themselves? With a ton of help from a friend of mine I met in-game we started to brainstorm some possible scenarios and bounced ideas off of each other.

I’m getting off track…

TL;DR - What would everyone’s opinion be if a couple friends and I set up an escape room?

There’s no real incentive to play it, maybe a plaque of recognition, and if you can prove to me that you did it in a fast enough time, I could even start setting up a record table for others to see and try to beat. Of course, It’ll be on the first attempt that is. Otherwise, you could just finish it, and redo it immediately XD

Thoughts?

8 Likes

I toyed with the idea of an escape room, but I quickly found out I’m not clever enough to execute on it, lol. With that being said, I do think it could be a lovely addition, with the text based gaming really lending itself to that type of play. I would love to check it out whenever you get something built.

2 Likes