Dragon meeting place

I have created a new place in my cavern system under the forest. (crystal cave)
With the express purpose of hosting a meeting spot for specifically Dragons and Dragon like creatures (significant others are also welcome) However i would like some feedback on this, since its the first big project i have hosted.
To reiterate, this place is in a hidden cave which mainly is home to some of my characters, and the meeting space is supposed to be simular to the Park in Sinder, but to be specifically for Dragons.

Why? Well Dragons take up a large amount of space, (some at least) aswell as often are in a wild setting. Thus for a cave to provide a space for them to converse and socialize seemed like a great plan. Further more i have design side rooms within the cave space for private conversations or if one wishes to distance them self from the main meeting hall.

I would welcome some critic or the like (like what do i need to do to make it legit, and how do i spread the word ect) on this, the Lore for this is fairly easily in place and so far i dont think im intruding on anything. (if i am please let me know.

6 Likes

I would like to help build the place if you are okay with that. I enjoy world building and would love the chance.

1 Like

Sure ^^
i can describe to you some of the details on what the cave is about and such.

I’m in it right now.

This sort of duplicates the purpose of the Wilderness (And specifically Azurite Lake), but there’s no reason there can’t be more than one hangout for dragons either. :wink:

i was not aware Azure lake was ment for dragons specifically.

If this is a cave system, Im more than open to add you into the fox burrows!

I can look into makeing a connected tunnel yea.
how vast is the “fox burrows” if i may ask? i havent been there yet sadly (large dragon no fit XD)

Well its hosts at least 15-20 residents and 3 companies! Size wise its big enough for gryphons! As long as you get mos approval and set your own rules id be happy to set ya up an exit in the second room

Sorry for the late reply.
Yes we are quite a few members, if i recall it number around 15.
the space is large enough for dragons so it only makes sense that it is large enough for Gryphons (feral i presume)
question though. is it a good idea to have the main hall connected? or would it be easier if i made a “tunnel” room and connect that atleast, so that there can be for example a sign saing “towards dragon Halls” so that ppl dont get confused and Dont immediately stumble in?
(im open for ideas ^^)

I would LOVE to meet the other dergs of Wolfery! 100% supported!

1 Like