[Delayed] Resto De Carnegiea! A Western/Mexican style resort

Hello everyone, for the last week I have been working on a area for people to live, relax, party and hang out called Resto De Carnegiea, we have motel rooms to be customized for out visitors, A beautiful firepit hangout spot, A bar, a bathhouse and a theater built for exotic dancer. there is one problem tho

It lacks a home.

The beautiful sands would work great in the desert but the owner of the desert does not like me, so i am asking you for feedback, where should it go, does this area sound interesting to you and what could be improved?

1 Like

The questions I have when I see a build suggested is, who is it for and what can user do there?

Do’Nezo already has a bar, a bathhouse, and a place for exotic dancers, and it sounds like you’re even hewing to the same desert theme, which brings us back to “who is it for.”

Does your build have a very different clientele than Do’Nezo? Is there something that Resto De Carnegiea offers that the desert doesn’t already offer?

Given that you specifically cite the fact that the owner of the desert area doesn’t like you, this sounds more like you’ve got a build where you want to compete with the owner of Do’Nezo. I’m inclined to ask the owner of Do’Nezo why they don’t like you, because absent any further information, I’d assume this build is more about some beef with Do’Nezo’s owner rather than wanting to help other users have fun.

I gotta say, hinting at beef with another user in the proposal post isn’t a great look.

5 Likes

I wanted to build the area beforehand and offered them to build it there. they took at as an insult and got aggressive at me. I hold no ill will towards them and I would gladly put it in the desert with the other builds but they aren’t willing to talk to me. I just wanted an all in one rest stop for people on the frontier who are looking for adventure a place to rest up and chat with friends before heading out. that is the designated clientele, adventurers.

Looking at Do’Nezo’s About info, it’s also targeted at adventurers, so again, what makes this different? Does your frontier theme indicate a Wild West theme? Otherwise, Do’nezo sounds like the perfect place for adventurers to hang out and rest. Have you considered RPing there?

I’m sorry to hear that you had a disagreement with a user. My advice is if someone is aggressive with you, you file a report so we can address that behavior.

But since we’re on the topic of personal behavior and reports, I do want to bring up the uncomfortable topic of your report history. Now, looking at the reports we have in the system, I do see two reports from you.

One is for walking into Miranda’s to flaunt the “No smoking” rule there and aggressively encouraging others to break the rules. The other is for walking through the park, kicking a Pikachu, and then leaving, briefly disrupting the RP that person was involved in.

Given your recent history with disrupting others’ public spaces when you’re bored, what guarantees do we have that you’ll foster a welcoming RP environment with your build? Other people see this behavior and I’m inclined to think they’d be less likely to visit an area run by someone they see disrespecting the rules made by people in other Areas.

2 Likes

I welcome all types of rp. I am very accepting and agreeable with people. I feel that its not my place to tell people what they can and cant do. In the location id be more like an NPC. assisting people and making sure everything is running smoothly. the only rules being you must do ageplay behind closed door and under any circumstances, no vore (its a personal trigger).

and the location does cater to wild west themes. That genre was one of the main inspirations.

now can we please move the topic back to the build?

I’ve reverted and locked your original post for this topic.

You opened a can of worms which the replies here are contextually related to. We’re not going to be revising things like that.

If you choose to handle things in a way that causes social problems (such as airing dirty laundry) people have every right to judge you accordingly. Own your faults rather than trying to hide them.

–

We can, by all means, get back on topic however.

3 Likes

If you think that poor behavior towards other users and lack of respect towards the rules set for their areas is not something that is not worth discussing in relation to you building an area and setting rules for users in that area, then let me assure you that it is.

Even leaving that aside, you didn’t even answer my build-related question, “Is this frontier theme different from Do’Nezo’s desert theme? How are adventurers in Resto De Carnegiea different from the desert adventurers?”

But regardless of the answer, I’m inclined to ask the builders to hold off on linking your proposed area to the grid until you’ve shown signs that you can exist as part of Wolfery’s community without trolling users when you’re bored. Your suspension was only 10 days ago. Just in this thread, you attempted to edit your original post to make it seem like you didn’t bring up your personal issues with the owner of the Desert area, which to me highlights a lack of good faith on dealing with your fellow players. You’re not agreeable with people, and your report history is a record of that.

You’re welcome to build a room that is off-grid. You can even put a teleport node in and invite your friends to register that teleport, but having a public area is a privilege.

4 Likes