Cultural Center

Hello I’m hoping to set up a cultural center; a place where people can share their homeworld’s festivals and stories. Also where people can come in to share experiences, tips and meet up with people, and share their favorite out of the way places in the realms. I want to put it outside of Sinder as that’s the largest region and I’d like for people to leave their comfort zone a little bit.

PS: This it supposed to be collaborative so I’d be happy to hear suggestions for additions and regular classes. Anyone interested please contact Kairos Dustwalker.

6 Likes

Hey Kairos, I moved this to the realm & areas notice board to make sure that the builder team sees it.

I’ll say that I’m super into the idea and agree that we could use some places outside Sinder proper! Looking forward to seeing what you build.

1 Like

Entirely down to be apart of this. I would love to be able to express Cham’s world to others in a much more… Optional fashion, rather than having to brute-force it into some of her conversations.

I’m excited to get it done but I don’t wanna step on any area leader toes so I was wondering if anyone had suggestions as to where it would work to set up.

Sweet! I can do some festivals from both of drago’s “worlds”

I think it would be cool if this was an area in the library, Like a area where the books are written from visitors describing their homes and maybe give backstory.

1 Like

The library can acommodate such a location.

1 Like

This would be very much appreciated. Are you the library owner? Or know them?

This is a nice idea. I guess the trouble really is placing it on a map? I suggested a train stop of its own. To accompany more ooc type locations, but… on second thought. Is the wolfery forums not the culture exchange center you had in mind? Where people can meet up, share ideas and their favorite places? Hah.

I am the library owner, yeah.

Classes about Scotland’s traditions! and about Robert Burns xD

Alright I have a Cultural Center set up for anyone who wants to do a walk through to check it out and give me any pointers.

1 Like

Good idea is to post a room id here so the builders can look even if you’re offline.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

#cdar5iu9gbrgopis0olg Room ID