Cape Theia: a place for big people

As we know there is no shortage of sizeplay in the main public areas - I think this is fine, but it might be time to think about a place themed around this sorts of trouble.

‘Cape Theia’ would be an oceanside city with a separate park/township, then there would be ‘Titan’s Cove’: a size themed club/bar/gathering spot. Residences and businesses can be built in the city and township, and there will be an apartment building in Titan’s Cove. More spots might be added to reduce exit clutter if required.

For now I would suggest making a train stop at Cape Theia - my goal is to have an area that is ‘large’ in the sense of literally big, but only about 4 rooms maximum.

I created most the rooms and linked them up. Many of them lack descriptions except for Titan’s Cove itself, which has placeholder art and descriptions.

Anyway tell me what’cha think and such.

1 Like

Hahaaaaaa~ no short-age! :stuck_out_tongue: This sounds like a really big idea! It might be a tall order. But if you put it really high up there on your list of priorities, we’ll be sky-writing the opening day and everyone will have a grand time. nwn Take care to write nice descriptions for them–you don’t just want to use the same macro for each one.

hides

Sounds like a solid idea. Tying it into the train station is a cool idea too.

Sounds like you should get it written up, probably place it west or north of Sinder since the map seems to be set up for that? Once the exits and descriptions are clean, call someone over to take a look~ ^^

I fully agree with @Jagrabbit ; it sounds like a great idea. Placing it somewhere to the west of Sinder, along the railway by the ocean would surely work.

We might not wish to link it directly to the Platform 1 though, as it could confuse newcomers that by mistake might end up among giants. Maybe the station could get a Platform 2 which could have other stops…?

Yeah, you’re probably right about that thought there. Having a bunch of options and directions to go right as you start a character could be confusing.

Early-bun got a bunch of it set up already and I’ve done a preliminary check on things at this point. I grabbed a teleport link to the station there if you want to have a look at some point, Acci.

Last I visited, it was looking a little like this link-wise (though I think The Taphouse is meant to be housing links as well)

Imgur

So, nothing excessively built so far and all the descriptions are looking alright and the exits are all checked/typed. All it really needs is your aprowoooval to get linked in since they’re looking to link from the train terms. ^^

Awooo!!
I will get right at it, creating Platform 2 (linked from “Train Station”), as soon as time permits. Or if I take too much time, and someone else is up for it; go ahead :smiley:

Eventually, when scripting is allowed, we can have actual “trains” (rooms with shifting exits + spoofs) which can move between these places. But for now, it will be a simple exit.

Oh neat, a regular Furry Area Rapid Transit!

Wait.

2 Likes

I got it! All linked up. n_n Cape Theia is open for business!

1 Like

@Accipiter Request made for public teleport of Cape Theia Station? Yes/No/Later?

Yes :slight_smile:
Later, when the GUI and functionality makes it easier and more obviously to find new areas and add them as a “Flight paths”, I think we will have very few globally set teleport nodes.

But until then, yes.

(EDIT: I’ve just added teleport cape theia as a public teleport destination)

Side note: It really feels like we need that Area system pretty soon (as @Windchaser correctly has pointed out) , so that you can get some “wa” functionality and see where others are.