Can't make more rooms

For some reason, I am unable to make any more rooms. It is saying that I have hit the 60 room limit, but I don’t have anywhere near that many rooms. I have tried deleting quite a few of my rooms, but it is still saying I have hit the limit.

3 Likes

Any screenshot proofs?

3 Likes

Not sure how to show you that I don’t have 60 rooms yet though.

4 Likes

The room limit is per account.
That means, 60 is the limit of rooms shared between all your characters.

Maybe that is the issue?
I’ve checked the room validation count code, and I can’t find any obvious bugs (such as counting deleted rooms).

Or else there is a database index that is out of synch.

4 Likes

In this case, screenshot the amount of room you have.

3 Likes

So, I figured it out. For some reason, I ended up with more than 60 rooms in total.

4 Likes

How did this happen?

3 Likes

Yet, another reason that we shall have our room cap increased, as I have mentioned a while back :>

2 Likes

lol. Kurgaru. didn’t you have like a big ass ship or something produced somewhere or am I misremembering things?

3 Likes

LMAO
I remember when that happened to me, man i thought it was 60 rooms per character not per account lel (And now I realize how unbalanced that sounds) i prefer having multiples accounts due my problem with huge buildings

2 Likes

I get that, but it’s sooo time-consuming, nor do I have the patience to switch between accounts that much.

1 Like

When you are someone quite skilled you can control more than one account
Just like me that i can use three at the same time! Hah, amazing how the login system wors here

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah. I think I’m just lazy, is all ~w~

1 Like