(build idea) the blue bottle

Hi, very new here. I had an idea of a special bar in the world, as in the roleplaying help, it mentions a bar but there is no bar in the world I can find. My idea is for “The Blue Bottle” it is basically a nsfw bar, with ageplay zones, bondage zones, watersport zones, and other kinky zones, as well as a rest zone. I was planning on having 2 bartenders and 4+ waitpersons. I’m not sure what else should be included, but I’m very open to suggestions!

1 Like

Hi, and welcome! Right now, Sinder has at least two bars and a cafe. One is the tiki bar, Club Caribe by the beach, another is the bar in The Foxhole club. A lot of the major cities have bars, too! n_n I recommend exploring around towns to see what you can find. You can reach lots of places through the global teleports, the Sinder Rail, and the recently-added Nexus!

A great thing about Wolfery though is that you can start building right away and bring your idea to life. Check out The Academy of Learning for tips and explanations on building! Once you have an awesome area you’re happy with, start inviting people you role play with and set up a teleport point. You don’t have to have regulars who hang out there to shop around for an area that may allow you to link publicly, but it helps a lot! Check the area info in various cities and zones to see if they have a request process or are accepting establishments.

Good luck and have fun. n_n Definitely check out the Academy of Learning if you have any questions about building, or reach out to a builder like me in-game if you’re stuck and need help.

3 Likes

Don’t forget, Salagalu also has 10 P.M. which is also a rooftop bar.