[bug] unfocus @all doesn't work

When I do unfocus @all it says Shinyuu is already unfocused. but the actual focus stays.

This is an issue of poor documentation and error message rather than anything else. Sorry :sweat_smile:. But I will try to explain (and later make some improvments):

focus @all

This focus is a special case which will notify you on anything happening in the room, but will not mark anyone specifically as focused. A better name would probably be focus @room . Or maybe it shouldn’t be called focus at all as it gives the idea that it does the same as focus <character>.

unfocus @all will only counter the effect of focus @all, but will not remove focus from any character.

focus <Character>

This one focuses on a specific character, giving you notifications if they speak, and optionally color code them in the chat log.
The focus Accipiter = none means you will focus, but the character will not get color coded.
unfocus <Character> will counter a single focus <Character> command. There is no way to remove focus from all characters focused specifically.

And yes… I see that this could be improved :slight_smile:

Aha, that’s what a I was actually looking for. Bummer!

I do think @focus room or @focus here would be better names for this than @focus all, I agree.
Maybe make them both work , but change the help to mention the former and leave ‘all’ as just a alias for a while.