Bug: Input Window / Unexpected behavior : Loop to top/bottom with arrow keys instead of stopping at top or bottom

This is intermittent and I run into it when typing lengthy posts, especially messages remotely to people. When I’m trying to edit/clean posts and I scroll down with down arrow, it often hits the bottom and instantly rips me back to the top of the input buffer instead of hitting and staying at the bottom of the input buffer where my last input is.

However, sometimes if I cycle through input history back to a previous post, it works as expected without the loop to top issue… until I remove the p alias and replace it again… then its right back to the loop-to-top behavior again?

The expectation is that if I for any reason hold up arrow or down arrow while typing in the input window, it will always stop at the top or bottom rather than loop through suddenly. Very frustrating to have to slow down to very carefully select the end of the post rather than just use keyboard shortcuts to get around while typing.

EDIT: I think it might actually only be downward text cursor movement too… and it moves the cursor specifically to the space immediately after the p =: before any other characters are typed, so it seems it might be tied to the text body after the command syntax?