Books

Not really a suggestion for Realms and Area’s not sure where else to post. It would be interesting to be able to actually write stories that are expandable within a library and such. I am working on some background lore for my library but the description box using a Section block doesn’t a lot for a tone of characters.

1 Like

So I did a little experiment and deduced that there appears to be a 4000 character limit, somewhat reduced by the presence of header dropdowns. Is the issue you’re running up with that you want to have more space available for long stories? If that’s the case, it might be ideal to copy the sort of thing that folks have been doing with games (e.g in the arcades)- linking to an external host.

Is there a reason you’d specifically want to have the full capacity of a story in the description pane?

@Xeriph:

You can always add your lore to the Sinder library where it’d be handed out by Bea. I don’t think there’s a character limit that way.

Speaking of books. I did write a novella (and am currently writing a novel) in my world.
Can bea hand out internet links as well?
Example: A piece of Heaven by Soulwing98 | World Anvil Manuscripts | World Anvil

Bea can absolutely do that, too!