Beach tiki bar [Resolved]

I have a description from Tapestries for a tiki bar.

A large, hexagonal, tiki-style pavillion surrounds you, commanding an awesome view of sand and surf. A hot, open-flame grill occupies the center of the enclosure, ready to cook shish-kebabs, steaks, or steamed rice. The grill is flanked by a full-service bar, with coconut-shell bowls stacked in the cabinets around the exhaust hood and glass stemware hanging from its racks.

Along the outer edges of the club are wicker couches, covered with comfortable outdoor cushions and lots of pillows. Between the couches are wooden tiki torches, from which knives hang by thick, leather straps. Large native masks painted with bright colors and exaggerated features adorn the corners of the ceiling, illuminated by the torches whose flames flicker along the roof beams toward the star-filled, inky darkness.

2 Likes

This seems like it’d be a good addition to the world, both in terms of a practical space for RP and for simply being beautifully written.

1 Like

Oh! I have forgotten! Sorry, Elissa!

We really should add this one :slight_smile: (and thanks @Zinkoner for bumping it back into my mind! … and Welcome to the forum as well! :smiley: )

We probably would want it as its own “room” in connection to the beach, right?

2 Likes

Thank you, @Zinkoner!

I suppose so, @Accipiter. I went ahead and built it, but I’m fuzzy on how to connect it to the beach. Some help, please?

Tiki bar is open!
Visit Club Caribe, located by the beach of Sinder.
The shish kabob is highly recommended. :grin:

1 Like