As Above So Below Tattoo Parlor

Im still fleshing out ideas and writing for the area, however i wanted to suggest a little Tattoo parlor nestled in the sewers underground. Riot is a hybrid opossum so adding a low brow tattoo and art shop within the underground would be something of her specialty.
This would be Riot’s main place of work, though im sure they wouldnt mind hiring a few other artists if interest is high enough.

Outside of just Roleplay, id also love to have an art commission board where artists of all kinds could post a commissions open note / link for those who are seeking art of their character or just lil designs. Im not sure if this would be allowed (if so im assuming peddling commissions would be kept extremely lowkey in RP settings as to not overdo it with ads and such)

If this sounds interesting to anyone else feel free to add your thoughts!

2 Likes

I think it sounds like a fun idea. I think some of my characters could use some ink! I’m also interested in scoping out people’s art if that part is allowed.

The tattoo parlor seems like a nice idea. I’d talk with Waku about it as a possible addition.

I wonder the implications of an ‘art shop’ within Sinder. I’d probably insist no actual money be thrown around. But hah, if someone wanted to get tattoo’d it sounds a fun graffiti wall project I’d like to contribute to! Talk to me, I’ll see what I can do.

I’m interested! Not much else to say but good luck!

I support this idea! And I could be your first worker/artist! as drago knows a little about everything… beeg brain derg! lel!