[Area Announcement] Cinnabar Prism, updated rules

Hello All,

I just wanted to post an announcement here on the forum about some changes to the area rules for the Cinnabar Prism apartments. Namely rules for tenants, especially ones with public entrances to their apartments. You can see the full complex rules with area rules in the Prism itself, but to summarize the additions here:

Apartments are for Personal Dwellings
To keep with the theme of an apartment complex, all units should be used as player homes of some sort. This does not require them to be apartments or even small spaces, but the Cinnabar Prism Management reserves the right to evict any tenant caught using the space to create pocket cities and the like.

Major Rule Changes Need a Buffer Room
If a public residence (meaning one who has been requested to not be hidden) decides to have a rule set that vastly differs from the ones found in the Town of Sinder Rules section, keep at least a one room buffer, like a foyer or entryway, to warn visitors of the change.

Violation of these rules may lead to eviction from the Cinnabar Prism Apartments. Eviction means detachment from the Prism’s upper floors, tenants will still own any and all room(s) they made or were granted when leasing the apartment, but it will no longer be attached to the grid through the apartment complex.

I won’t be strictly enforcing the rules immediately, but if you now find yourself in violation of these new rules, please come to me in game (or via mail if I’m not online) and we can work together to find a solution that works best for you.

Thank you all and have a wonderful day.

2 Likes