Alchemy Shop, hopefully coming soon to Linseria

Hello everyone, I write this today to inform the Builders of my build, and to request a builder to take a look at it if they have time, the room id is #cf3frdu9gbrm193aqae0.

As a note, the rules of the area are the same as the North Pole and Empire of Linseria area’s.

2 Likes

Alrighty, I gave it a look.
The backrooms are looking very good, only the entry room feels a bit … sensory overloaded. I have divided the shields a bit to make it better readable and not a mess of yellow and white.

All in all is it ready to go, the only thing I see in the first two rooms is that you start the description in a ‚you‘ perspective, but immediately drop it afterwards. Either dedicate to it, or drop the you altogether and stay objective. A more personal you description is more suited for an action room, with the description acting as a rough mood provider, than a static building.

Exits, area and everything is good, could get linked.

1 Like

I have looked over the first two rooms, and I have removes the you from them, thank you Soulwing for the feedback, I think it is ready for a Builder to look at it again.

1 Like

I cleaned some of the most glaring typos. The writing’s good overall. I like it.

One thingy I want to point out is that none of the rooms have autosweep. Also, there’s no area description – I think it’d be useful.

I have yet to turn it on, was waiting for the builders to approve before I did, so it didn’t sweep me in case I has a connection issue.

1 Like

I turned on Auto-sweep, to 5 minutes like the rest of my builds in most of the rooms.

1 Like

Why would it sweep you? You can simply teleport to all owned rooms at the bottom of the teleport list. No need to artificially keep you in the zone.

1 Like

I frequently have connection issues, and get put to sleep because I can’t get back on in time before the server times me out, and with auto-sweep on, it will sweep me and make me loose time, it just bothers me when I am working is all.

2 Likes

Fair enough.
Well, with all that taken care off can you link it up. Do you require assistance with that?

I can do it, thank you all.

1 Like

I have linked Nix’s Nips, per the approval of the Builders.

1 Like