Airship Hangar

I’m gonna go ahead and start a new one of these to ask again. I worked hard to make changes to my build, and nothing came of it over the course of two months. Now I just want my hangar added in somewhere. I have a sidebar to airship flights which I’ll hold on standby for adventure type things, but I need an area to move into first. Do’nezo or the forests/mountains between there and Sinder would be preferred locations, or even Sinder proper. Here is the starting point t #ccpu5im9gbrk70sgqcm0

Thank you for your time again,

Magnus

2 Likes

Mind tossing a link to the prior build in here as well? I was admittedly hands off last time. Had thought it was more or less sorted.

Wouldn’t mind reviewing to see what happened.

1 Like

Here’s the link to the original post. Airship Hangar/Terminal/Adventure - #10 by Xetem

I edited the last post where I had announced I had a full adventure thing written. Still written, but I would like to have that be another thing that gets approved after I find a new location.

1 Like

So, based on this, you’re looking to place your airship hanger in Do’nezo.
Did you contact the owner of Do’nezo at any point in the past to discuss this?
mail Snow in the Season of Mists to have a conversation with them so you can get your ball rolling if you haven’t already.

For the time being, it may be best to set it up in a static location and simply use it as an adventure theme roleplay area of sorts - contained and not wired to everywhere in the realm. People can use spoof/describe to suggest what the room is currently doing for the sake of roleplay if they want to have said ship sailing through the sky or whatever else. This is the way of things with room-based vehicles designed for roleplay.

As far as realm-wide transportation is concerned:

Based on discussion over recent months: We do not intend for there to be expansive realm-wide fast travel which allows people to instantly arrive in any room of their choice and we’re not keen on having a ton of redundancy for travel methods.

For the time being, we should sit on the public transportation idea.
We’re really only intending for parent area owners to make these decisions. If you set up shop in Donezo, these discussions will go between Snow and whoever you’re proposing a connection between.

2 Likes

I got rid of the realm wide travel ;.; I just want my airship hangar area approved. There felt like too much pushback against me on realm travel so I deleted that part of the concept. I will talk to Snow, or other people if he’s not onboard, once the remodel of what I’ve done has the thumbs up from folks.

Once I have a place, I can unlock the adventure tours. I am seeking approval for what I have built now so that I can move forward with my project.

1 Like

Okie dokie.
Let us know when you’ve found an appropriate home for where you’re wanting to house the build.

1 Like

Snow would prefer not adding this project to Do’nezo.

So, I will shop around and hope I find someone in appropriate areas to fit this in.

2 Likes