A Restaurant

Sinder is… well its weird. We have 4 locations for alcohol: (the inn, Beach Bar, liquor store and the gentleman’s club) We have a Starbucks like cafe for coffee and pastries but… theres no restaurant. no place for Brunch, Lunch or Dinner. Where is a place for friends to bond over a hot meal? Sinder needs a restaurant, not a complex one but something stable, sustainable and 24/7… we need… Waffle House

Actually there is a restaurant in The Prism apartment complex, It’s called the Shark Cove I believe XD

3 Likes

Working on a deli/bakery. Hoping to be approved and linked up soon.

Waffle house though, very welcome.

1 Like

I’m working on a Scottish restaurant! Waffle House would be very appreciated, though.

1 Like

Well, The White Hearth Inn has a mentioned kitchen; Club Caribe has a grill and mentions food, and Miranda’s also has sandwiches listed on its menu. That said, in all of those places food is the secondary item to beverages.

I am not certain if WH Capital, L.L.C. will authorize the use of their trademark on Wolfery.
I am also not sure that Waffle House qualifies as stable. Certainly the clientele doesn’t.

4 Likes

Plus the 24/7 pizzaria

3 Likes

Where can I find your pizza place?

From the station park- north to town center, east to Sinder Crossing, north to Westside road, north to riverside, take the Chateau walk, continue on to the Chateau, head to the Vineyards, and it’s there~

3 Likes

thats not really in sinder tho… thats riverside.

That’s three rooms away from Sinder, though; it’s the Greater Sinder Area.

3 Likes