A new room for the Foxhole, or elsewhere

I was having a discussion with a friend and he had a fun idea.

A partitioned room. It is apparently something F-list has.

The idea is, you would enter the room either through the “giving” or the “receiving” entrance. People inside either room can see/hear actions from the other side, but not who. Rather than show as a name, they would show as “voice 1” or something along those lines.

As you might guess, this is intended for glory hole and “stuck in wall” play…

I do not know what coding wolfery uses, but making something like this should be possible.

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum! :grin:

The way to do that currently is by having two object bots, one in each room, that relay events from one room bot to the other. These bots would probably be named “Hole in the wall” or something similar.

Later (as in quite a bit later) I hope to add scripting support for rooms to do it properly!

1 Like

I did the best I could, with what is currently available, but Joystix has a glory hole setup in it’s restroom. It’s a dark room preventing anyone seeing who is inside it, and It’s encouraged that folks use “desc” instead of “pose” to help with the illusion of anonymity. The only thing that gives it away is a player can click on it to see who posted it.

1 Like