6th issue of the Sinder Chronicle released!

As of right now, the 6th issue of the Sinder Chronicle is out and available only at the newsstand located just outside the Sinder Chronicle Office!

While this particular month might not have as much to talk about as last months, there’s still a nice chunk of reading!

On this month’s edition, we talk about the success of Salagalu’s 2-week long Pride Festival! Alongside that, we visit the frozen city of Linseria in the latest Sinder Spotlight!

Don’t forget the 2 new comics to laugh at and a new crossword to fill out! So come take a peek at the Sinder Chronicle today!

(Located right next to the Cinnabar Apartment Complex at Sinder Crossing.)

5 Likes

Hi hiiii~

I love the crossword puzzle! However its really hard to interact with, I had to fill it out on paint :v which is kind of not really ideal…

I found out there are some online tools that make the layout and help you type as well and its really convenient and nice and I remade this edition’s crossword here! Sinder Chronicle Realm Scavenger Hunt 2: Businesses! - Crossword Labs

The only real limitation is that it doesn’t allow for spaces but you can use hyphens to separate words! I think that’s an important detail that should be mentioned~

Would it be possible to update the edition with this version with a link? The layout is a little different but all the content is thanks to Nick~

3 Likes

Thank you for the input on the crossword! I myself was a little unsure on how exactly to put the crossword in there as I can’t exactly make it interactable as-is and I didn’t know how receptive people would be to the idea of having a link to an interactable page.

I can indeed add a new version with a link! that won’t take me long at all. There should be a link to an interactable version of the crossword right underneath the picture of it in about 5-10 minutes after this reply’s been sent. I appreciate your input and thank you for checking out the paper! :smiley:

4 Likes

There’s an actual link!!! That’s so good!

Thankee for updating it!

1 Like