2 new places I have made

First is Death’s Realm for Mauti —. First room and then one I would like to have connected to the Nexus is #contb4u9gbrr9s126s4g Death’s Doorstep.

Second is the Feelgood Veterinary Clinic for Millie Forestspear. First room and one to be linked is #cpaaobu9gbricr1pk4jg Veterinary Waiting Room. This one I am not too sure on where to link. Ether some place in Sinder or in Talon’s landing on the Isle of Wing.

I know we have pretty low standards for the nexus but not no standards. Please don’t abuse the minimap picture for pictures. I’ve adde the exit; but I expect you can fix that issue on your own.

I am sorry if you took that picture as a personal afront. I have removed it. I was just filling out anything that looked like it needed something. The area picture has been removed.

Will you be moving onto the second area or will someone else be looking it over?

I didn’t take it personally, it’s just that it’s not a place for area pictures, it’s a place ofr an area map.

As for the second thingy; I’m pretty sure Sinder is just too packed to accept new stuffs. As for the Isle of Wing, you’ll have to ask Rimefyre Oracle first if they are happy with this being at their place.