[Suggested Feature] Focus List?

Sometimes I get distracted with people I’ve met in the past leaving, and when I return, finding that they’re automatically highlighted.

And sure, there are plenty of situations where keeping it highlighted is beneficial, but there are also moments when I’m arriving while they’re busy with something else. It doesn’t help when there’s no way to tell who’s all focused on or not.

Thus, I would like to propose the option to add a list command that lists off all characters, Online and Offline, with their designated colors, that are being focused on, so that we can manually remove those we’re no longer focused on.

The reason also links with the colors. Sometimes it can be confusing when two or more people have the same color, which can inadvertently cause their messages to get mixed up, leading to confusion on “Who Did What”, or “Who Said That”.

2 Likes

I think this was sort of suggested here about how we could have different colours for different watches and notes.

I, uh… think you might’ve misread the post just a tad bit.

The idea is to add a list function that gives you the names (and possibly colors) of the people you’re already focusing on, so that you can stop focus on people that aren’t even there at the moment, in case you’ve forgotten to do so, say, shortly before you had to go to sleep irl, or something like that.

1 Like

Good idea!
We could use a command such as:

list focused
3 Likes

Added a GitHub issue:

2 Likes

Exactly! Thanks for clarifying! ^-^

1 Like

Sorry, must have been tired >w< sowwy

1 Like

Ah, nothing to be sorry about, friend! A mere misread is something we all have done at least once in our lives. :smile:

1 Like