Room Profile Bug?

This one is for Acci. Fox helped me check into it, and it seems like I can’t use the room profile command. The command itself lights up yellow like it should, as a usable command, but either typing out the keywords manually, or trying to tab auto-complete don’t work for me, even though I’m the room owner. Fox was able to, but I suspect that’s only because of the builder tag. It seems similar to a previous issue one of my characters had with the mention triggers not being able to be added.

Also, at Fox’s suggestion, I tried to relog, refresh, I slept and woke up my character, but it still wouldn’t work for me.

That is odd. I’ll see if I can replicate it.

Do you have any additional error messages in the browser’s Dev Tools console?
On how to check that, see the following Forum topic:

(Ignore the part about going to Station Park)

​ main.05908bce.js:1 Command state: e {step: e, stack: Array(0), ctx: Array(1), params: {…}, state: {…}, …}
main.05908bce.js:1 {code: ‘listStep.itemNotFound’, message: ‘There is no {name} named “{match}”.’, data: {…}} e {step: e, stack: Array(0), ctx: Array(1), params: {…}, state: {…}, …}
(anonymous) @ main.05908bce.js:1
Promise.catch (async)
value @ main.05908bce.js:1
v @ 109.24633a53.js:1
(anonymous) @ 109.24633a53.js:1
keydown @ 109.24633a53.js:1
runCustomHandlers @ 109.24633a53.js:1
(anonymous) @ 109.24633a53.js:1

I had to do a sort of workaround to include the text file of the error. The screenshot showing that the room profile is indeed there, one showing the command typed out, and the full error code for when I try to use the command are included. (Hopefully.)

Those profiles not found in cache errors are the ones most likely causing your issue.
With this info, I think I can track down the bug that causes it!

Thanks!

Damn, that was a fast reply. I only just got up to go let the dogs out.

1 Like

The bug should been solved in the patch update I just made (v1.45.5).

Yep, Shinyuu messaged me just after the patch went out and I tried to use it the moment I saw it go up. It works for me now. Thanks, Boss-wolf.

1 Like