Mynt wants to build an Inn

Mynt is a transplanted rabbit worker from the icy north. She wants to build a tavern here in town! This could be a place for other tribal visitors to feel a kinship to their homelands whether they are a wolven warrior from the cold northern tundra, an otter trader from the eastern island chains, or a lemur mystic from the mysterious southern jungles.

Welcome, Mynt! :partying_face:

Of course we need an inn for visitors from far away.

It sounds like a friendly place, and there will surely be room for that in Sinder (other more dark themed places will probably end up across the river in the neighboring town, once the bridge is repaired.)

Looking at the map, where would you consider to build this establishment? (You are free to make some quick sketches, if you prefer in a place not yet drawn).

/Accipiter

I was thinking that L shaped building to the right of the Cafe would be perfect. Nice and near the park and the train so weary travelers wont have long to wait before they can find some food and hospitality.

And, it is currently all vacant!
Sounds great to get some business to Sinder Crossing.

When you are done, just send an exit request. You can get the ID of Sinder Crossing by going there and typing: get room id

/Accipiter

I just finished writing up a description of the inn! I’m sure I’ll ad a few more rooms and features over time, but this should be enough to get started.

Nice! Seems very promising! :smiley:
A few things though:
The exits doesn’t seem to have proper exit messages. They still say “leaves A new room.” and similar.
Also, the main Inn room is still named “A new room” :slight_smile:

Finally, you by mistake requested the exit to be into “Sinder Hostel”, and not “Sinder Crossing” :wink:
Sinder Crossing has Room ID : #c0rlbk0t874fvvemlf2g

For more info, see:

/Accipiter