Ghosts in Areas?

Morning to you all!

After taking a pause from Wolfery, I decided to get back because a friend wanted to RP with me, and while waiting, I decided to modify the build of my character, since I thought that one specific sub-area could go well by itself.

Once I separated the sub-area by the mother area (mother area is a sub-area as well) something weird happened…
The area says that there are 3 people in one area, and 1 in another place, nothing seems to be broken, but I noticed this immediately since…there was only me!
And this is the proof, it was only me in the area!

So, there are ghosts in a castle, which can work well for a RP, but this makes the area appear costantly visited by someone. Is not particularly annoying or something like that, but is certainly curious to see (it only alarms me a bit since this area is secret. I don’t mind visitors, but I would like to greet them at least and offer tea!).

Hope you all are having a wonderful week end!

5 Likes

Ooo. Interesting. We’ve got ghosts! :ghost:

But okay. For real - it is probably a specter (a.k.a. bug) that I must have introduced with Release v1.51.0 , which required me to update how room/area population is counted.

Let me just check one thing: none of the rooms in your area(s) uses instance rooms, right?

2 Likes

Nope, no instance rooms are being used.

3 Likes

That’s kinda creepy tbh! I mean I’m making a. Hunted house at the moment for October but that’s creepy

1 Like