[Feature] Block users from messaging/whispering/mailing you

I really wish it wouldn’t come to this. But I’ve asked someone to leave me alone a number of times, as they’ve turned out to be an oathbreaker who I have wasted literally hours a day keeping my schedule clear and losing roleplay partners for, because they promised to play with me, only to conveniently forget each day and shrug me off. As it is now the fourth time they have done this, I respectfully notified them of the reason and asked them to leave me alone from now on because I’m tired of being put into a bad mood by their toxic behavior towards me…

They have instead continued to message me, in attempts to plea different and ask for another chance, attempts to make me feel bad about cutting them off, etc. I want nothing to do with them. I want the horrid ability to block messages from them. Please. Kasseth, and Khane can bear witness to the impact this is having on me and my ability to play with people, let alone find joy on the server anymore. It’s even getting to the point where I’m on the fence about roleplaying ever again now; be content with simply ignoring every approach made to me out of fear of the lethargic risk of toxicity, and instead spend every moment that I’m in the world focusing on building the world, and creating my fun game to go with it. I completely dislike this feeling. I don’t wish this treatment that I’ve received upon ANYONE else. Ever.

This feature is already covered.

Modifying thread due to off topic information.