Curious Canine Cartography is now open

Where do you go to try the blissful tea of the vixen shrine? How to get to the darkest pubs of Umber Point? How far is the amazing bathhouse of the Lumine Road?

These and many other questions are now answered by the fearless explorers bringing the maps they found to the library shop: the Curious Canine Cartography.

The shop is now open on the ground floor of the library, it features maps from all over the rift. Don’t forget that the librarian upstairs also has a bunch of useful guides (especially the Sinder bathing guide).

One would ask – but how do I even get to the library in the first place? Fear not, the library is a large building, you can’t miss it. From Sinder Town Center go east to the crossing, and from there turn north to the Westside road. The library will be on your right and the shop will be on the ground floor.

While the selection of maps is still somewhat limited, we welcome any adventurers to bring their maps to be featured in CuCaCa. Reach out to discuss.

5 Likes

I love it! The maps are very pretty and useful for people who are more visually oriented in general~

1 Like

I’m going to totally check this place out. You’re such an asset to the community, Shinyuu!

Hi hiiii~

I tried to make a world map of Wolfery, trying to add up the many different maps already in the Cartography section!

Some places I really didn’t know where they were located relative to everywhere else so it was a best effort at trying to figure it out!

Here’s the map:

Update: I worked on it a little more, I noticed I forgot to draw the train line to Sagalulu and I wanted to add a couple of things too~ I even managed to export it in a larger size!

Here here~

6 Likes

Thanks! I’ve added your map to the CCC.

2 Likes