Character going to sleep out of nowhere

Hey there! I’m not sure if this is actually a new issue, but while I’m in the middle of an RP, roleplaying as Bubbly, I decided to get off for a couple of minutes to drink some water, then when I came back, literally all of my characters went asleep. I initially thought something happened to my account or the game didn’t like me, but I was able to wake all of them back up without any hiccups. When they went to sleep on their own, there weren’t any notifications that my characters went to sleep so it did happen out of the blue.

It’s likely that I may have opened Wolfery on another device and closed the website, which likely caused the system to register that the game was closed (despite the game running on my main device), which caused all my characters to sleep at the same time.

1 Like

The only reason I know of why a character is auto-sleeping, is because no device is sending any ping to keep them awake.
So, for some reason, your main device must have stopped pinging.

If it happens again; before reloading, try to see if there are any errors to screenshot:

1 Like

1 Like

It has at least not stopped trying, but the ping-attempts fails.
Might be related to this:

1 Like

Just did a refresh. Will update if anything happens in an hour.

Waited an hour, and nothing happened. So it turns out that when you play Wolfery on 1 device and closed it while opening it up on another device, the game will recognize the last device that opened the website and would often refuse to ping, leading to the characters automatically going to sleep while being controlled.

1 Like

I actually made a post where I had similar issues, and considering this was something that, at least for me, was simple to fix by reloading, I’ve advised a few who have had a similar issue to do so. However, I use Wolfery on both my mobile and pc with one of my accounts, and have not seen the issue of devices crop up. Then again, I don’t generally sign out on mobile, and only switch to a different app. I do swipe close Wolfery on mobile, however, so I don’t know if that counts.

2 Likes